- If outdoors, we must be provided with proper shelter from all elements.
- One chair per musician without arm rests, setup prior to our arrival.
- Adequate reading light and performance space. We require 2.5m x 2.5m space.
- A 10-minute break every hour for bookings longer than 1.5 hours.
- A meal per musician for bookings longer than 3 hours.
- If booking a pianist, the venue must provide a tuned piano.
- We must be informed of any special requests at least 30 days prior to your function
- A $300 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking.
- Remaining balance must be paid at least 30 days prior to the function date.
- Once full payment is made, your booking is secured & is non-refundable.
Wedding ceremonies & overtime rates:
- For wedding ceremony bookings, please ensure you've booked us for long enough!
- If you're unsure, we strongly recommend adding 15-20 minutes to your booking time, as it's much more cost effective to book us for longer in advance.
- This also ensures that we won't have to leave during your ceremony if we have other engagements.
- Overtime rates are calculated at $25 per 10 minutes per performer.
- By accepting our terms of service, you agree to pay overtime rates should they apply.